Sunday, July 5, 2009

working 9 to 5

so i started back at work two weeks ago and it's kinda rough. this last stint was my first time on umemployment and surprisingly enough its SUPER easy to get used to getting money for nothing. Now having to actually go somewhere that doesn't involve the beach or aimlessly surfing the internet, almost seems torturous!
I am mostly kidding of course. I am definitely greatful to have a job and be needed somewhere. :-)
It's nice having Nick back in town too. It's fabulous coming home and he's done the dishes and my laundry and the grocery shopping. I think everyone should have a house-man.
I don't really have any other exciting tales to tell. My roomies are gone for summer vacation, my friends have been busy - so it's mostly me and Nick hanging out when we're not at work. Simple life, but pretty awesome.

No comments: