Wednesday, April 29, 2009

goggies

So I have been desiring a dog lately. I am going back and forth on what kind I want - the cute fluffy happy face of a Schipperke? or the social acceptable and also adorable SPCA mutt? Either way I know I have had more and more urges to get a puppy recently and I think I know exactly the reasons why. I have a need to buy cute outfits to dress it in. I have the need to train it and make it into a responsible dog. I want to take rediculous pictures of my puppy with lame props. I want to snuggle it and have it look at me like I'm its whole world. Which some would say is the beginning of baby fever and I should maybe have a kid instead (mostly my mother who wouldn't give a rats ass about me not being married but just wants a goddamn grandkid!). But the problem with kids is at some point they learn to talk and then they freak me out. So dog it is!

1 comment:

Candace said...

outfits? oh dear.