Tuesday, March 31, 2009

El Paso

So here I am in Te-has. I am DEFINITELY enjoying my time with Nick, even just doing the little things like going to a movie, washing dishes, or making him buy me a soda even though he disapproves and makes a frowny face.
But good lord is El Paso a shit-hole. In the day that I have been here the winds are 20-30 mph with gusts of 65 mph. 65!! In what world is that a gust? To make it worse because this is a desert, there's a lot of sand. And where there's high winds and sand, not only does your skin get completely exfoliated every time you step outside but it makes its way through every nook and cranny of everything.
Anyway. I've already begun my domestivity transformation and cleaned the whole house. Including mopping. At some point in time I expect Nick to give me a medal for being the bestest girlfriend ever. We'll see.
Much love! Miss California

No comments: